Important Instructions for GPAT ONLINE mock test takers
Please read the instructions carefully before taking our Online GPAT mock tests
- This test is intended for registered members only (Click here to register now)
- DO NOT USE any other programs while attempting the test as it will lead to locking of your attempt and your exam will not be graded.
- You can attempt the test ONLY ONCE. However, you can review your answers any time after submitting the test any number of times.
- You cannot stop the test once it is started. The test must be taken continuously for 3 hours. It is advised that the candidates ensure they choose a convenient time to avoid disturbance due to power cuts.
- The test will be available from 26/01/2014, 10 am onwards.
- The test can be taken at any time on any day after 26/01/2014 till the actual GPAT 2014 exam.
- Instant feedback on your performance will be available immediately after the exam. You can see the questions and correct answers along with the answers you marked in the review.
- All India Ranking will be provided by email. The attempts of the test takers will be taken into account in allotting ranks and percentile. This rank card will be sent to registered email by 01/02/2014.
- Please note that All India Ranking will be provided only if you attempt the test before results are being mailed.
- The recommended browser for taking the test is Google Chrome or Firefox
- Contact us immediately in case you face any technical problems while taking the test.
Test Date: 26/01/2014
Duration : 3 hours
No of questions is 125
Each question carries 4 marks. Each correct answer fetches you 4 marks while for each incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted.
All the best !!
*By clicking the above button you agree to Pharmawiki’s terms and conditions regarding online Gpat Exam
Thanks to MITHRA ACADEMY for providing the Questions
For taking earlier test click here