B.Sc, M.Pharm, M.Sc as Officer / Executive – Regulatory Affairs – API @ Sun Pharma
Post: Officer / Executive – Regulatory Affairs – API
1. Preparation and Execution of Drug Master files of API in CTD and ECTD format, independently in coordination with plant people.
2. Checking and reviewing of documents required for DMF filing received from plant for its thoroughness and getting corrections done from plant, independently.
3. Handling to DMF deficiencies Preparation of action plan and deficiency responses Timely Response of DMF deficiencies in coordination from R&D, Plant , ADD
4. Annual updates of DMF and renewal applications for CEP .
5. Completion of QA and ISO questionnaire received from customers in coordination with plants.
6. Helping API plants for the preparation of audits from Regulatory Agencies, in case required.
7. Moving to API locations for checking and collection of documents as and when required.
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualification – Bsc, Msc, M. pharma
Experience – 4 to 9 years of experience in API Regulatory Affairs
Qualification: Bsc, Msc, Mpharm
Experience: 4-9 Year
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: DRA
End Date: 16th Nov, 2013
Apply through their website