- Contents of the powerpoint on Non Compartmental Pharmacokinetics include:
- Introduction to noncompartmental pharmacokinetic approach
- Differences between compartment and noncompartment models
- Concepts of noncompartmental model
- Statistical moments theory-Mean residence time
- Different pharmacokinetic parameters in noncompartment model
- Noncompartment pharmacokinetics is a new approach devised to study the time course of drug in the body with out assuming any compartment model.
Based on the statistical moment theory.
Model independent method
Overcomes some of the drawbacks associated with
classical compartment modeling.
Basic assumption is that drug or metabolite follows
Download the powerpoint by liking us on Facebook
Download PPT here
You can also download the PDF onNon Compartmental Pharmacokinetics by clicking here
]Download PDF here[