Quintiles required Stat Programmer 1 at Bangalore Location.
Candidates with 2 – 8 Years experience can apply.
Bachelor’s degree or Masters Degree in related field and 2 – 8 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Job ocation: Bangalore
Job Description: Perform and plan: (i) the programming, testing, and documentation of programs for use in creating statistical tables and
listing summaries, (ii) the programming of analysis databases (derived datasets) and transfers of data for internal and
external clients and (iii) the programming of database quality control checks.
• May program the integration of databases from multiple studies or sources, under supervision.
• Develop programming documentation including specifications, as appropriate, under supervision.
• Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and bring project solutions to
teams and department, under supervision.
• Develop, implement and validate new process technologies, macros and applications under supervision.
• Fulfill project responsibilities at the level of assisting the statistical team lead.
• Understand the Scope of Work, estimate the work completed, and manage Out of Scope single studies, under
supervision. May manage budget and resource requirements and provide revenue and resource forecasts for single
studies. May be required to understand budget and quote assumptions.
If you are interested, Please send me your CV on [email protected]
Please mention the number of years of experience in email subject line.