Top Pharmacy Institutes in India.
In today’s articles, I am going to tell you about the top 6 institutes in India that are specialised in Pharmacy.
The top 6 Pharma Colleges:
Best Pharmacy College in Bangalore Karnataka:
- Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal, and Karnataka: It was established in the year 1963. It aims at providing value based pharmaceutical education to meet the needs of the industry, hospital and community in order to improve the infrastructure and facility for learning, practice and research. It offers DPharm. , BPharm. , MPharm. , PharmD. , Post Baccalaureate and Ph. D programmes. The facilities that it provides are library, laboratories, classrooms, lecture hall, Computer Center, seminar hall, sports & games. The college provides various courses that include Bachelor of Pharmacy, Doctor of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Master of Pharmacy and Diploma in Pharmacy. Its main moto is to excellent in this field and to provide a good environment to its staff and students.
Good Pharmacy College in Chandigarh:
- University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (UIPS), Chandigarh: This was established in the year 1994 as it was a department earlier and now it has turned out into an institute. It is also collaborating with other different institutions, both at the national and international level in order to provide good teaching. It gives us a progressive environment and aims for professional excellence. The facilities that it provides include library, laboratories, class rooms, internet, sports and also guarantees placements to all the students. The courses that it offers are Bachelor of Pharmacy, Master of Pharmacy and Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmacy.
Top Pharmaceutical Sciences College in New Delhi:
- Jamai Hamdard, New Delhi: It is located in New Delhi, established in 1989, and has also been awarded ‘A’ grade by the national Assessment and Accreditation Council of India. The university offers many graduate programmes in the field of Modern Medicine and other post graduation programmes as well. The faculties include, Pharmacy, Management studies and Information Technology, Medicine, Nursing, Islamic studies and social sciences, and Science that further includes Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Botany, Toxicology, Chemistry and Clinical Research. The university also provides the activities that are required for placements and many companies visit the companies that include HCL technologies, Infosys Lupin, Biocon, Quark, Headstrong, Cisco and many more.
Best Pharma College in Pune:
- Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune, Maharashtra: It was established in the year 1981 and is affiliated to University of Pune, Pune. It provides a variety of teaching and learning techniques which gives good skills and knowledge to the students in various sections and departments. It provides facilities that include library, laboratories, hostels, medical facilities, canteen, placements, sports, games and gymnasium. It offers many courses like Advance Diploma in Technical and Analytical Chemistry, Bachelor of Pharmacy and Master of Pharmacy. It has also constituted a placement cell that guides and helps students for the training and placement. The institute is well quipped and has a very spacious library with LCD projector facilities as well.
- Institute of Pharmacy, Nirmal University, Ahmadabad: It was established 2003 and provides many graduation and post graduation courses. It aims at providing excellence in pharmaceutical education and providing knowledge in such a way to young men and women that they can go through all the challenges in this field. It focuses on the overall development of the candidates; it not only provides good professionals but also help the candidates in their progress. It provides facilities that include library, laboratories, class rooms, internet, animal house, canteen, hostel, bank, sports and transportation. It offers various courses like Bachelor of Pharmacy, Master of Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Analysis, Master of Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Technology and Bio-Pharmaceutics, Master of Pharmacy in Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance and Master of Pharmacy in Pharmacology.
Top Pharmacy College in Mumbai Maharastra:
- Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai: It was established in the year 1957 and comes on the 6th It was founded by the Indian Pharmaceutical Association, Maharashtra State Branch with financial assistance from Government of Maharashtra and other several cooperation’s. Its mission is to educate and provide training to students in such a way that it results in improvement of health in the society. It provides facilities that include library, laboratories, class rooms, internet and sports. It offers two courses which are Master in Pharmacy and Bachelor in Pharmacy.
- Top 6 Pharmacy Institutes (COLLEGES) in India Bangalore Delhi Pune Mumbai – Pharmaceutical Universities Top Pharmacy Institutes in India
Thus, we see the top 6 institutes in the field of Pharmacy we mean Top 6 Pharmacy Institutes (COLLEGES) in India Bangalore Delhi Pune Mumbai – Pharmaceutical Universities.