Complete Procedure to Renew Your Andhra Pradesh Pharmacy Council Registration.
Validity of your Andhra Pradesh pharmacy council registration expired? No need to worry now, here is your step by step guide to renew your AP Pharmacy council registration online.
It is very easy and hassle free now to renew your registration at Andhra Pradesh pharmacy council. Just by uploading necessary documents on the official website of the AP pharmacy council you can easily get your renewal certificate by your e-mail id without necessarily appearing to the council office.
“My pharmacy council registration has expired and i am not able to reach out to the pharmacy council office to register for the updated certificate”. If you are facing the same issue then you should follow the procedure defined below and sit back as the Renewal Certificate will be delivered to you through your e-mail id.
Online method for AP Pharmacy Council registration renewal:
- Click Online Services Tab from the top
- Select Renewal tab from the box
(You are advised to read terms and conditions carefully.)
- Download and fill the Candidate Verification Form by Gazetted Officer Click Here ,Self Declaration Form Click Here and in case of unemployed pharmacist Format of Affidavit on Rs.20/- NON-judicial Paper of Andhra Pradesh Attested by Notary Click Here
- Click Agree to the terms and conditions and Proceed to fill the form
- FIll up the form with basic informations such as Name, Gender, Father’s
name, Mobile No., E-mail etc in their respective columns
- You will recieve Link for Activation and Transaction ID for online
Payment via email and Pharmacist Reference ID to your mobile
- Fill the application form
- Scan and upload the documents (checklist link below) in jpg. or jpeg. format (Below 250 Kb)
- You will be redirected to Meeseva Online payment gateway
- Provide Transaction ID and Pharmacist Reference ID click submit button to complete the process.
After submitting the form, the pharmacy council will intimate you through your email and mobile number after the verification and approval by Registrar of the Council and you will be able to download the Renewal Certificate.
ANDHRA PRADESH PHARMACY COUNCIL GUNTUR ADDRESS
D No 25-16-116/1B,
Behind Gowthams Hero Show Room,
Chuttugunta, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh – 522004
MOBILE: +91 8374379304 (only video calls for candidates living outside india)
FAX: 0863 2224525 ( FAX ONLY )
LAND LINE: 0863 2224524