Tablet press machine is used to press dry raw materials into tablet form. Tablet Press are increasingly used in a variety of industries to compress materials like Pharmaceuticals and Life Science Industries, Ayurveda Industries, Silica Industries, Confectionary Industries, Ferrites, Electronics and Defence Industries, Vitamins & Nutraceuticals Industries Salts, Detergents & Metals, API & Bulk Drugs, Food & Confectionary, Nutraceuticals, Ferrites.
Tablet Press Buyers Guide:
Important Specifications of Tablet Press You need to Check Before Buying:
- Capacity of Torque main motor
- Water cooling system
- High Speed
- Gravity Feeding System
- Bi-Layer Tablet Attachment
- Very low Noise level
- Type of tooling D
- Rated output (tablets / hour)*
- Turret speed (rpm)
- Max. Compaction force-Main (kN)
- Max. Compaction force-Pre (kN)
- Biometric Fingerprint lock system
- Equal Pre & Main compaction of 100 kN
- Single Tablet Rejection even at highest speed of operation
- High & Updated Motorised Machine
- Bi-Layer Tableting with a lot of ease and Separate first Layer Sampling available
- Zero Clearance,
- Machine Interlocks with indicating alarms as a Safety Device
- Compaction Force Control (CFC) system for Auto Weight Control
- Computer Panel for SCADA
- 3 – Paddles Force Feeding System
- Super Thick Upper Guards
- Sound Reduction & Operator Safety
- No. of station
- Max. Tablet diameter (mm)
- Max. Depth of die fill (mm)
- Max. Tablet thickness (mm)
- Upper punch penetration-Main & Pre comp. (mm)
- Torque direct drive (kW / hp)
- Power consumption (kW / hp)
- Power supply
- Overall dimensions (cm)
- Net weight (kg)
Tablet Press Machine Parts=Principal components of Tablet Press:
• Fill Tray
• Upper Punches and Lower Punches
• Upper Tracking and Lower Tracking
• Upper Pressure Cam and Lower Pressure
• The Hopper holds the dry materials that will be compressed.
• The Fill Tray distributes the dry materials into the Die bores and pushes tablets into the Ejection Chute.
• The Dies define the size and shape of the powder.
• The Upper Punches and Lower Punches compress the materials within the Dies.
• The Turret houses the Tooling.
• The Upper Tracking and Lower Tracking guide the Tooling.
• The Upper Pressure Cam and Lower Pressure Cam compress the Upper Punches and Lower Punches to create the tablet.
• Dont apply too much force to the powder.
• Dont Try to fill the Die with powder by hand.
• Dont insert Tooling that is too big for the machine.
• Properly mount the machine.
• Dont use powders that could explode under pressure.
• Dont use wet or damp material.
Be aware of risk of entanglement and pinch
point due to moving parts.
• Do not operate in a wet environment or with wet hands due to risk of electrical shock or burn.
• Do not operate if any wires are damaged,pinched, or frayed due to risk of electrical shock or burn.
• Keep fingers away from all moving parts.
• Ensure that machine is secure with antivibration feet on the workspace floor.
• Inspect machine before use.
• Check that nuts and bolts are suitably tightened.
• Use this machine only for its intended use as described in this manual.
• Do not modify the machine in any way.
• Turn off and unplug the machine before conducting cleaning and maintenance.
Tablet Press Machine Price
The price of the tablet press is different with different manufacturers. the price depends also on the purpose of the press designed for. the overall cost varies between 4 lakhs to 50 lakhs.