Interview Questions for Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. are here in this article for all the aspirants of finding a great career in this good company.
Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is the U.S. wholly-owned subsidiary of Lupin Limited and has taken a place in the top five pharmaceutical companies in India. The company holds the rank of the eighth-largest generic pharmaceutical company by revenue and 12th-largest by market capitalization globally. The company operates in various countries including South Africa,Australia, Philipines, Germany, Netherland, Mexico & Brazil. The companys key focus areas include paediatrics, cardiovascular, anti-infectives, diabetology, asthma, anti-tuberculosis, Central Nervous System (CNS), Gastro-Intestinal (GI), and Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs). There is a wide range of products manufactured in this organization such as Branded & Generic Formulations, Biotechnology Products, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients(APIs) and Specialty.
In India, Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is based in Mumbai, Maharashtra and is dedicated to delivering high-quality, branded and generic medications trusted by healthcare professionals and patients across geographies. Hence, various positions of different profile openings lie for suitable candidates (both freshers and experienced). There are about 50,000 employees working throughout the company. In any recruitment cycle, there are several rounds of the interview including the written test and face to face process. Also, the company policy exists for references and walking interview and campus recruitment’s.
Here are some handpicked interview questions for the Pharmacy candidates who are aiming to apply in Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Can you explain what an excipient is and one of its possible uses?
- What is a parenteral medication?
- Do you know what a viscosity imparting agent is?
- What can you tell me about buffering agents?
- What is the difference between a vial and an ampule?
- What is a humectant, and can you provide an example?
- Why do HEPA filters have a 0.3-micron pore size?
- What is the difference in syrup and a suspension?
- At Lupin Ltd we like to encourage employees to have a healthy balance between work and their personal lives. What are some things you like to do to help you unwind and create balance in your life?
- Lupin Ltd likes to reward employees for their hard work and experience. What would beyour feeling towards someone having the same job title as you making a higher salary because of years of experience.