Medical writting opening for Pharmacy freshers in Spirant communinications …. Regulatory Affairs Executive opening in Mihika Pharmaceuticals for B.Pharmacy… Junior Reseach Officer opening for M.Pharmacy people in Natural Remedies…. HLS – DVA opening for experienced (CDM) Life science graduates in Accentuer…. Medical Administrative Assistant II opening in ICON….. Prinicipal Medical Writer opening in Parexel…. Clinical data analyst II opening in Parexel ……
Opportunity for Website Designing Anyone who is ready to dedicate at least 4 hrs regularly for maintaining this website can contact us on an urgent basis.
Requirements: 1. Should be able to work for Pharmawiki content 2. Knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver, WordPress is desirable (NOT MUST!!!) 3. Creative and enthusiastic to provide ideas for improving reader base. 4. Willing to share knowledge with us.
Remuneration: Not a constraint if the person is ready to commit for at least two months and share his/her expertise with us.
Drug Inspector 2012 Solved paper | DI solved paper 2013 2014 2015 Previous Sample Question Papers Download PDF are provided here for all my readers who are looking for the Drug Inspector Solved papers. Central government is going to release a Notification for the capable candidates for the Post of Drug Inspectors which we call as DI recruitment for the year 2016 2017. Recruitment for Recruiting the Pharmacy Candidates for Drug inspector post will be released in few days I mean very soon. Hence, the Students who have completed their Pharma graduation and who has an aim to crack Drug inspector post have to start preparing well for this Drug Inspector Exams 2016 with these Drug Inspector Solved papers.
NOTE: Thanks to anand,vamshi and punnam for highlighting question where we have more than one CORRECT answers in the subject paper…
So people check the key and post your expected marks in the comments section below. This will help you get an idea of how well you have performed. The results are likely to come after 2-3 months may be at the end of June 2012.
Help us: by pointing out the mistakes if any in the key paper.
Also we require people who can contribute to the site. So contact us in the comments field if you are interested. We have incentives for you!!!
NEW!!! A new and important update for Drug Inspectors Exam 2013
This Drug Inspector Recruitment is for recruiting good and talented candidates of B. Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, Diploma Pharmacy, D.Pharmacy and Pharmacy related candidates in the Drug Inspector Posts. You can also become a Drug Inspector. It is a good Career Opportunity for Pharmacy Candidates. The Pharmacy Students before applying for the Drug Inspectors should have a clear understanding on the APPSC Drug Inspector Exam pattern and practice the UCPSC WBSSC APPSC TSPSC Drug Inspector Previous Questions & Answers Papers in English Language.
We have provided the Download Link for the Previous papers of Drug inspector post in pdf form that is Drug Inspector Solved papers. You can Download the Previous Papers in few seconds and practice these Drug Inspector Solved papers as sampple Drug Inspector old question and answers. We also make you available the UCPSC WBSSC APPSC TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2016, Details of the UCPSC WBSSC APPSC TSPSC Notification, Description of the Post, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational Qualification necessary for the Post, Last date to Apply etc., about the Notification after the Official Notification is released. All Drug Inspectors Previous Questions & Answers Papers download link was here ready for you to download.
2. One of the advantages of IR heat sterilization of syringes is 1. Determination of internal temperature to assess the efficiency of sterilization is simple 2. More efficient than autoclaving 3. Unaffected by thermal resistance by static surface air films 4. Fast sterilization
3. International Pharmacopoeia is published by 1. WHO 2. International Pharmaceutical Federation 3. United Nations 4. US food and drug administration
4. In the case of sterilization by dry heat the microbes are killed by 1. Oxidation 2. Dehydration 3. Decomposition 4. Precipitation
5. Communicable disease caused by Rickettsiae is 1. Scrub typhus 2. Chancroid 3. Mumps 4. Influenza
6. One of the first aid in poisoning is by administering 1. Universal antidote 2. Table spoonful of mustered 3. Egg white 4. All the above
7. In hemolytic jaundice the following are true EXCEPT 1. Unconjugated bilirubin level increases 2. Anemia is common 3. Serum alkaline phosphatase level increases 4. Liver function test normal
8. The mechanism of action of penicillin is 1. By inhibition of protein synthesis 2. By interference with ribosome function 3. By antimetabolite action 4. By interference with cell wall synthesis
9. Cotrimoxazole is more effective than individual administration of sulphame-thoxazole or trimethoprim since 1. Both set sequentially in nucleotide synthesis 2. Sulphamethoxazole is antimetabolite and trimethoprin interfere with cell wall synthesis 3. Both binds to enzyme required for DNA replication 4. Sulphamethoxazole interfere with folic acid synthesis and trimethoprin interfere with cell wall synthesis
10. Which of the following is fluoroquinolone derivative ? 1. Nitrofurantoin 2. Lomifloxacin 3. Prontocil 4. Penicillin G 41. Number of mole of ATPs produced when on mole of glucose is completely oxidized is 1. 38 2. 8 1 3. 6 4. 24
Do not miss the golden opportunity. Prepare well work smart and hard and crack Drug inspector examination and make your nation pride. All the very best wishes from your PharmaWiki