As it is your first resume just go through this tips while building your resume
- Always try to keep your resume objective short and clear.
- After your resume objective or career objective you need to put your education qualifications and experiences .( Make it in a table format as it would be clear for the interviewer)
- Use effective titles
Attention to the typography. First of all make sure that your fonts are big enough. The smaller you should go is 11 points, but 12 is probably safer. Do not use capital letters all over the place, remember that your goal is to communicate a message as fast and as clearly as possible. Arial and Times are good choices.
- Always try to say only facts regarding your percentages or any other qualifications don’t try to hide anything.
- While your applying for the job try to prioritize your skills and knowledge according to the industry that you are applying for and this will help in attracting the recruiter easily.
- Try to make use of keywords effectively while you are applying online for any job or any job portals as most of the online recruiters search with the help of keywords so keep an eye on it.
- Make use of bullets while indicating any important information so that it would be easy for the reader to go through your resume.
- After completing your resume, proof read your resume twice or more and make use of the spell checker to see if there any spelling mistakes in your resume.
- Try to concentrate on your skills which adds value to the company on you rather than focusing on hobbies and interests.
- You always need to keep in mind that your resume should be innovative , unique and different from the huge pile of other graduates who are none other than your competitors.
- Your resume talks to the interviewer about you so it should create interest to make you meet with the interviewer.
- Always follow the specific structure and format for the resume as the time of recruiters is precious and they are mostly habituated to see the resumes in a specific order .
- You can also take help from the professional resume builders online to make your resume unique and innovative
Top 10 Tips Pharmacist Resume effective Resume Sample:
Pharmacist resumes must have information of your experience relevant to the position in a quick and clear format. Employers are interested in a highly qualified person and customer friendly attitude.
- Apart from highlighting your qualifications, contact information, experience etc, the following points will provide a hint on how to prepare the resume for a Pharmacist position.
- A clear cut career and job objective which shows your sense of direction to the employer.
- Your resume should have the names of each of your employers and your corresponding job titles.
- Give a brief description about the employer like what they are doing, if they are not well known.
- Mention the number of staff that you manage (if applicable).
- List your educational qualifications with name of the institution, city, state, degree, major, year awarded and GPA.
- Use important keywords in your resume in skills sets like pharmacology, dispensing and compounding, medication therapy, pharmaceutical research,
MedE America Pharmacy System etc. and in specialty areas like acute and critical care, ICU, nuclear pharmaceuticals and retail etc.
- Narrate some of the main reasons why you should be called for the interview.
For example: thorough knowledge of computerized drug distribution systems, drug utilization evaluation, complex equipment and delivery systems, emerging medications, inventory management and regulations governing pharmacy services. Licensed clinical pharmacist with acute care and hospital experience. Serving and maintaining an effective communication between the community to improve drug usage and therapeutic outcomes and healthcare teams.
- Mention how you have reduced costs and saved money in your department or the organization in general.
- Highlight any other achievements that have benefited your department and obviously your organization in general.
Medical writting opening for Pharmacy freshers in Spirant communinications ….
Regulatory Affairs Executive opening in Mihika Pharmaceuticals for B.Pharmacy…
Junior Reseach Officer opening for M.Pharmacy people in Natural Remedies….
HLS – DVA opening for experienced (CDM) Life science graduates in Accentuer….
Medical Administrative Assistant II opening in ICON…..
Prinicipal Medical Writer opening in Parexel….
Clinical data analyst II opening in Parexel ……
For more details visit
Quintiles required Stat Programmer 1 at Bangalore Location.
Candidates with 2 – 8 Years experience can apply.
Bachelor’s degree or Masters Degree in related field and 2 – 8 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Job ocation: Bangalore
Job Description: Perform and plan: (i) the programming, testing, and documentation of programs for use in creating statistical tables and
listing summaries, (ii) the programming of analysis databases (derived datasets) and transfers of data for internal and
external clients and (iii) the programming of database quality control checks.
• May program the integration of databases from multiple studies or sources, under supervision.
• Develop programming documentation including specifications, as appropriate, under supervision.
• Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and bring project solutions to
teams and department, under supervision.
• Develop, implement and validate new process technologies, macros and applications under supervision.
• Fulfill project responsibilities at the level of assisting the statistical team lead.
• Understand the Scope of Work, estimate the work completed, and manage Out of Scope single studies, under
supervision. May manage budget and resource requirements and provide revenue and resource forecasts for single
studies. May be required to understand budget and quote assumptions.
If you are interested, Please send me your CV on [email protected].
Please mention the number of years of experience in email subject line.
SAS Programmer I
SAS Programmer II
Senior SAS Programmer
Positions for Chennai, Trivandrum & Bangalore locations.
Send your resumes to [email protected]
Opportunity for Website Designing
Anyone who is ready to dedicate at least 4 hrs regularly for maintaining this website can contact us on an urgent basis.
1. Should be able to work for Pharmawiki content
2. Knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver, WordPress is desirable (NOT MUST!!!)
3. Creative and enthusiastic to provide ideas for improving reader base.
4. Willing to share knowledge with us.
Remuneration: Not a constraint if the person is ready to commit for at least two months and share his/her expertise with us.
Note: Kindly refer this job to your friends
Drug Inspector 2012 Solved paper | DI solved paper 2013 2014 2015 Previous Sample Question Papers Download PDF are provided here for all my readers who are looking for the Drug Inspector Solved papers. Central government is going to release a Notification for the capable candidates for the Post of Drug Inspectors which we call as DI recruitment for the year 2016 2017. Recruitment for Recruiting the Pharmacy Candidates for Drug inspector post will be released in few days I mean very soon. Hence, the Students who have completed their Pharma graduation and who has an aim to crack Drug inspector post have to start preparing well for this Drug Inspector Exams 2016 with these Drug Inspector Solved papers.
!!!CLICK HERE to register for GPAT Online Mock test series.!!!
The Drug Inspector Exam is conducted on 29/04/2012
The Drug Inspector solved paper: DI 2012 KEY
Download by clicking below
You must like this page to download solved paper
NOTE: Thanks to anand,vamshi and punnam for highlighting question where we have more than one CORRECT answers in the subject paper…
So people check the key and post your expected marks in the comments section below. This will help you get an idea of how well you have performed. The results are likely to come after 2-3 months may be at the end of June 2012.
Help us: by pointing out the mistakes if any in the key paper.
Also we require people who can contribute to the site. So contact us in the comments field if you are interested. We have incentives for you!!!
NEW!!! A new and important update for Drug Inspectors Exam 2013
Drug Inspector Solved papers
This Drug Inspector Recruitment is for recruiting good and talented candidates of B. Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, Diploma Pharmacy, D.Pharmacy and Pharmacy related candidates in the Drug Inspector Posts. You can also become a Drug Inspector. It is a good Career Opportunity for Pharmacy Candidates. The Pharmacy Students before applying for the Drug Inspectors should have a clear understanding on the APPSC Drug Inspector Exam pattern and practice the UCPSC WBSSC APPSC TSPSC Drug Inspector Previous Questions & Answers Papers in English Language.
Drug Inspector Solved Previous papers
We have provided the Download Link for the Previous papers of Drug inspector post in pdf form that is Drug Inspector Solved papers. You can Download the Previous Papers in few seconds and practice these Drug Inspector Solved papers as sampple Drug Inspector old question and answers. We also make you available the UCPSC WBSSC APPSC TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2016, Details of the UCPSC WBSSC APPSC TSPSC Notification, Description of the Post, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational Qualification necessary for the Post, Last date to Apply etc., about the Notification after the Official Notification is released. All Drug Inspectors Previous Questions & Answers Papers download link was here ready for you to download.
Drug inspector previous year question papers
You can Bookmark our website for the Upcoming Drug Inspector Recruitment 2016 2017 2018 and also for all other Pharmacy related Vacancies in Government of individual states and central government Jobs 2016-17.
Look out for more Drug inspector Details on below links:
Drug Inspector Exam Example Questions:
1. In the extemporaneous preparation of eye drops the final clarification done by passing
1. Sintered glass filters
2. Gooch crucible
3. Whatman filter paper
4. Micro-porous plastic membrane
2. One of the advantages of IR heat sterilization of syringes is
1. Determination of internal temperature to assess the efficiency of sterilization is simple
2. More efficient than autoclaving
3. Unaffected by thermal resistance by static surface air films
4. Fast sterilization
3. International Pharmacopoeia is published by
2. International Pharmaceutical Federation
3. United Nations
4. US food and drug administration
4. In the case of sterilization by dry heat the microbes are killed by
1. Oxidation 2. Dehydration
3. Decomposition 4. Precipitation
5. Communicable disease caused by Rickettsiae is
1. Scrub typhus 2. Chancroid
3. Mumps 4. Influenza
6. One of the first aid in poisoning is by administering
1. Universal antidote
2. Table spoonful of mustered
3. Egg white
4. All the above
7. In hemolytic jaundice the following are true EXCEPT
1. Unconjugated bilirubin level increases
2. Anemia is common
3. Serum alkaline phosphatase level increases
4. Liver function test normal
8. The mechanism of action of penicillin is
1. By inhibition of protein synthesis
2. By interference with ribosome function
3. By antimetabolite action
4. By interference with cell wall synthesis
9. Cotrimoxazole is more effective than individual administration of sulphame-thoxazole or
1. Both set sequentially in nucleotide synthesis
2. Sulphamethoxazole is antimetabolite and trimethoprin interfere with cell wall synthesis
3. Both binds to enzyme required for DNA replication
4. Sulphamethoxazole interfere with folic acid synthesis and trimethoprin interfere with cell
10. Which of the following is fluoroquinolone derivative ?
1. Nitrofurantoin 2. Lomifloxacin
3. Prontocil 4. Penicillin G
41. Number of mole of ATPs produced when on mole of glucose is completely oxidized is
1. 38 2. 8 1
3. 6 4. 24
Do not miss the golden opportunity. Prepare well work smart and hard and crack Drug inspector examination and make your nation pride. All the very best wishes from your PharmaWiki